What's the difference between the free and Pro versions of AnswerThePublic?
AnswerThePublic Pro is packed with features that are not available in the free version.
They currently include:
- Unlimited searches - except Individual plans that allow 100 daily searches
The Pro version allows unlimited searches so you are never hit with the daily limit again (subject to the fair use policy).
- Saved reports - unlimited for all plans except individual subscriptions that allow 10 reports.
We automatically save the reports your team creates so you can easily refer back to them (If you run the same search at a later date, the results may change).
- Organize your reports into Project folders.
- Compare data + see new suggestions
You can run the same searches over time and easily compare how the search behavior is changing. We highlight the new topics so you can easily see what is new.
- Set automated Search Alerts - we'll run your most important searches weekly and email you with a digest on any changes in results since your last search.
- Language + Location-based results - save your home location
You can set your home location in AnswerThePublic Pro so all searches will default to that location.
- High-res images
Great for if you are including your research in a pitch or presentation, the Pro version allows you to download the images in high resolution.
- Hide unwanted sections and individual suggestions
Another feature that is great for reports and presentations is the ability to hide arms. This means you can take out the results that are not relevant or only include the ones you want to talk about.
- Invite more teammates into your account and set others up as admins (invite number depending on the plan).
Apart from all the above features, you will also get Search Volume, CPC, SEO difficult, and Paid difficult information for the searched term.