AnswerThePublic's FREE version is extremely powerful, but it's only a matter of time before you hit your daily search limit. If you want more searches, or the premium features, you'll need to opt for one of the tool's paid subscription plans or the PRO version.
AnswerThePublic offers different subscription plans with varying features and limitations, such as the number of searches you can perform per month and the level of data and trend analysis available.
With the PRO version, you can enjoy the following:
- Unlimited daily searches (usage limit applies)
- Monitor & get Alerted to new suggestions
- Compare data over time
- Create folders to organize your research
- Export your results to CSV
- Hide unwanted branches & suggestions
- Export high-res images to present your insights
- Your team's workspace
- Education & training package (Search Listening and the Customer Journey)
- Priority customer support
The plans include options for individuals and smaller businesses as well as larger teams or agencies needing more robust capabilities. You can review the limits for each tier on the pricing page.
Please check below:
- Individual Plan – This plan is preferable for entrepreneurs, consultants, and small businesses who need fast data to create solid strategies and impactful data presentations.
- PRO Plan – This plan is suitable for teams that monitor different business searches and need to integrate information for strategy and presentation.
- Expert Plan – This plan works best for teams that care about tracking & monitoring their brand reputation or want to keep their finger on the pulse for content inspiration.
Apart from the features mentioned above, you will also get Search Volume and CPC information for the searched term.