When you first sign in with AnswerThePublic, you will have a free account and can use the tool with limited access. From there you can start a free 7-day trial to expand your limits or keep your account free for as long as you like.
You can always double-check the email address linked to your account and other subscription information by going to the Account area. It will look like this:
On the Dashboard area, you can verify the search limit right below the search bar as you can see below.
The counter will show you the current searches you still have available for the day.
The free plan limits are as follows:
- Projects: The free version doesn´t allow you to create a project.
- Daily Searches: You can perform 3 searches per day.
- Track Changes: This option isn´t available for the free version.
- Search Updates: You can update the report for old searches under the 3-daily limit.
- Export Reports: You cannot export any report from a free account.
- Report Comparisons: Comparing results over time is not possible with a free account.
- Share Reports: You can share the report URL for all the 3 daily searches.
- Table Rows: A maximum of 20 rows per report will be generated.
- Wheel and Table Report: Volume and CPC data are available for 2 branches only.
In case you cancel a paid subscription, your account will revert to the limits above.
For more information, check I Signed Up for a Pro Plan Why Does My Account Show as Free
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.