AnswerThePublic doesn't offer the ability to log on to multiple devices or to share access at this time.
If you received a message indicating that you’ve reached the login limit, it simply means that there is a policy in place that restricts multiple concurrent login sessions for a single user account.
This policy is implemented for security reasons to prevent unauthorized access or sharing of login credentials. To address this issue, you can take the following steps:
1. Log Out from Other Devices or Sessions:
- If you have logged in from another device or browser, make sure to log out from those sessions before attempting to log in again.
2. Use a Single Device or Browser:
- Ensure that you are only trying to log in from one device or browser at a time. Logging in from multiple devices or browsers simultaneously may trigger simultaneous login restrictions.
3. Wait for the Session to Expire:
- If you recently logged in and received the message, your previous session may be active. If you don't log out after using the tool, you will be kept logged in for up to 48 hours (about 2 days). After that timeframe, the account will disconnect, and you need to log in again.
4. Clear Browser Cookies and Cache:
- Clearing your browser's cookies and cache can sometimes resolve login-related issues. After doing this, try logging in again.
5. Contact Support:
- If you believe you are encountering this issue erroneously, consider contacting customer support. We may be able to guide how to handle multiple sessions or if you need to upgrade to have the ability to have multiple users.
It's important to note that the specific steps and options available to you may vary and if you continue to encounter difficulties or have questions about the simultaneous login policy, please don’t hesitate to contact support at email@example.com.